Our staff are qualified, professional and friendly. We run one field party well versed in up-to-date survey techniques and aware of current legal and professional practice through attendance at regular training seminars and conferences. Our office staff are trained in the use of modern CAD, GIS and survey computation software.
We use modern computer aided surveying and drafting technology to collect, store and output spatial data in both hard-copy and digital forms. Our field equipment includes:
· Leica TCR803 ultra total station
· Leica twin tribrach, EDM reflector and target plate set
· Leica NA728 high precision auto level
We have access to modern high precision GPS receivers and processing software.
Our office equipment includes:
· Modern PC and printing hardware
· Leica Geo Office tools software for the import, export, reduction and translation of spatial data
· Bricscad (AutoCAD compliant) drafting software
· GeoCivil survey computation software including modules for coordinate transformation, subdivision design and terrain modelling
· Quickclose surveying and geodesy software
Our company is fully insured including cover for Professional Indemnity Insurance.